Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Dharma talk preparation

I talked to Wxxxx about the dharma talk. He gets inspiration from something that he likes investigate city signs that a big hole opens up into it she can go. Sometimes theres no hole he hits a wall.

Then he chooses a new topic. He might explore where it goes with this with other authors and other poets.

Sitting down to lunch after talking to Wxxxx today, I noticed that I can identify two reasons why I am pursuing this torture. Is it torture? Well its one way to look at it.

The two things I have identified are one I can use the construction of the Dharma talk as a gate into the Dharma itself, the 10000 gates. Another benefit, another reason is essentially to avoid the isolation that I would otherwise retreat to.-. Retreating to isolation, retreating to avoidance because of discomfort, is so standard operating procedure. No pain no gain. No mud no lotus.